Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bracelets and Charms

What a busy start of the week! It was one work after the other and I only managed to have a breather after I got home. Lately, I found beading to be therapeutic for me, makes me relaxed and not needing to worry about stuff while I enjoy a TV show. Whether it be NCIS, Criminal Minds or Six Feet Under. (Yes I'm a bit of a TV show addict) I'm the type of people that can't just sit there and watch TV, I need to do something. It can be sketching, doing a lineart, painting, chatting, eating, whatever. I just need to multi-task! And lately beading had been added to the roster.

Anyways, on to my latest creations during the weekend part 2! As usual.

♦ All prices include shipment!
♦ Item will be shipped via registered air mail. ♦
♦ International shipment usually takes 10-14 days. ♦
♦ E-mail me at kyonpichi@gmail.com for orders! ♦

(I really need that 3rd column)

These are the pearl bracelets that I mentioned I did in the weekend! They look GORGEOUS in real life! My photos just don't do them justice!

Title : Romantic Grape Wine
Status : Sold
Price : USD20.00

Title : Blueberry Chocolate
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

And below are the phone charms I made up till now. I think I made like... 5 phone charms? The one in the photo on the top of the post is one of them too. But that's mine, I figured I should make one for myself and see how sturdy it is. The only problems I had was the jump ring opening and the charm falling off. But I had that fixed by using a looped split ring (much like a keychain) so now it wouldn't be able to break if you don't try hard enough. :)

All phone charms has a silver strap, you can see more pictures in my Etsy listing of the individual items.

Title : Butterfly In The Bush
Status : Available
Price : USD9.50

Title : Key To The Red Room
Status : Available
Price : USD9.50

Title : Key To Her Heart
Status : Sold
Price : USD9.50

Title : Kiwi Vine
Status : Available
Price : USD9.50

1 comments:

Post a Comment