Friday, July 2, 2010

The Month of June

Wow, is it me or is 2010 zipping by really fast? It's already July and I feel like Christmas was just yesterday. Last month I set a couple of goals that I wish to achieve in June, let's see how I fair.

Goals for June 2010:

1. Get to 30 sales.
2. Get to 150 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 80 items.

In which I achieved:

1. Just 23 sales, sales was pretty bad. :(
2. 192 hearts woohoo! Almost doubled from last month.
3. 82 items.

Aside from the sales, I think it's not too bad. Hopefully out of those 90 that hearted me, some will buy something in the future hahaha. Now with June concluded, here is my target for July!

1. Get to 35 sales.
2. Get to 300 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 110 items.

I do intend to have a sale during the Christmas in July period (15th-25th July) so watch out if you're interested! ;) For now, I need to stock up for it!

In other news, I've been thinking of revamping my logo for a long while. I just felt that it was rather 'blah' and I want to make it... cuter? Perhaps? And this is the result of my tweaking around. Since I open my Etsy shop I barely have time to do logo designs, so my skills are a little rusty.


I wanted to make a simple wordmark logo, since this type of logo actually has the best marketability. (ie: Coca-Cola, Microsoft, FedEx etc) So what do you guys think? Yay? Nay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment