Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Coming of August


August always reminds me of Autumn for some reason, although I know it is still Summer (albeit late) for most of you in the northern hemisphere. Somehow, it feels like 2010 is passing by really fast. Someone told me that time passes faster the older you get, I wonder if it is true? I know today is still July, but what the heck, I feel like concluding the stats for July.

Goals for July 2010:

1. Get to 35 sales.
2. Get to 300 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 110 items.

In which I achieved:

1. 36 sales, woohoo!
2. 230 hearts. Hmm, a little far from my target, although I really haven't been promoting myself this month anywhere.
3. 97 items. Also somewhat far from my mark as well. But I blame it all on bad weather for photos XD

I do have a reserved custom made bracelet that's waiting for the customer to respond to, so maybe there will be a +1 stat for the sales if she buys it today. Now with July concluded, here is my target for August!

1. Get to 45 sales.
2. Get to 350 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 125 items.

You see, I'm not very greedy. But I am trying to stock up my inventory in preparation for the holiday season. Hopefully I will have lots of sales then, mwahaha!!

And before I forget, today is the last day for the Christmas in July sale in Skyejuice! I'm going to do some major listing edits tomorrow and shipping will no longer be free. Happy shopping! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment