Sunday, August 8, 2010

Are You A Bookworm?

I wish I am. But unfortunately I like to read from the screen instead of from a book, because very few books could actually keep me interested long enough to finish them. The last book I read was Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol".


That's the UK cover by the way, I only read UK books. :P Even my Harry Potters and other books are UK versions. Anyways, I think I finished the book ages ago, about two months after it's release. Haven't touched a book yet after that.

I wonder if reading a lot from the screen would still consider a bookworm? I like to read, just not from a book. So am I a screenworm?

Ahaha. In any case, I guess I should get back to the main point. Having made so many bracelets, numerous pairs of earrings and several necklaces later, I realized I haven't made any bookmarks in a while. So I decided, what the heck, I should dedicate the whole week to making bookmarks, since they were the ones who started me on this journey of beading anyway. :) So here are 7 bookmarks in total, enjoy!

Title : Snowy Owl
Price : USD12.00

Title : Winter Fishing
Price : USD12.00

Title : Humpback Whale
Price : USD12.00

Title : Silver Moon
Price : USD12.00

Title : Sea Treasures
Price : USD12.00

Title : Red Autumn Blooms
Price : USD12.00

Title : Grapes
Price : USD12.00

I had been wanting to do this for a while, but just never got around to. But I am letting people have an option to choose to change the bookmark into a phone strap if they want to. I will do the adjustments as needed before shipping out. Now I just need to get around to editing my old listings and add this bit of information into the description. :)

I hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment