Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Long Weekend's Output

Since I only made 2 bracelets last week, I need to make more this week to make up for it eh? :) Although I didn't really made enough to cover two week's worth of updates. There should be 12 pieces but I only managed to make 10 ahaha. Please forgive me, I will make 2 more this week, hopefully.

You would've seen the sneak preview on my Facebook fanpage, but here they are again. :D

Title : White Hydrangea
Price : USD18.00

Title : White Lilies
Price : USD18.00

Just white colored versions of my two designs for the Flower of the World series. They turned out really pretty! :D

And I finally got my butt back into making bracelets! And once I start, I can't stop lol.

Title : Blue Ice
Price : USD20.00

Title : Peanut Butter and Jelly
Price : USD20.00

Originally this one had a different name, until a friend of mine said it reminded her of PB&J lol!

Title : Cirque
Price : USD20.00

Title : Chocolate Latte
Price : USD20.00

Title : The Lovely Bloom
Price : USD22.00

I was watching The Lovely Bones when I was making this, such a beautiful show! ♥ I felt compelled to name the bracelet after it. (somewhat anyway)

Title : Spring Flowers
Price : USD22.00

Title : Freak Show
Price : USD20.00

Title : Atlantic
Price : USD22.00

One of the supply shops I frequent brought in these pretty cool looking crackled beads, so I thought of incorporating them into my bracelet designs. It looks pretty neat.

Also, I changed the chain that I am using for all of the above bracelets. The quality is higher and it made the bracelets look less chunkier, more feminine. :) It is of course, slightly pricier but I don't regret it. The prices of the bracelets will be still the same, in fact, to promote this, I had decided to lower the prices of all my bracelets that uses the old chain. All of the prices will be dropped by $1.00! :D This shall be implemented shortly, as I am having some problems deciding how to announce this in the shorten announcement space in my shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment