Friday, October 29, 2010

Clark Kent

Sometimes you get the most brilliant ideas when you least suspect it. Like when you're sitting in the toilet doing your business, when you are driving, or when you are dreaming. (which sometimes inspire the best ideas) I had this idea when I was in that half-awake, half-dreaming state slightly before my alarm goes off. Ideas during this period are easily forgotten, but not this time. :)


I woke up one morning with the idea of making a Clark Kent treasury collection, I don't even know where the idea came from lol!


Eventhough Clark Kent was supposed to be 'boring', but I always have the impression that he is a sharp dresser. The picks here are based on the comic version of Clark Kent, where he sometimes wears a fedora. :)


A slightly charred watch, resulted from one of his rescue missions. He is indestructible, but not his possessions. And I vaguely remember him looking at his watch sometimes when he is Superman...

Cuff links made from bullets he stopped!! :D

Clark Kent works in Daily Planet right? Well... this sandwich baggie would be perfect for him. :) I think he's also the type that likes to bring sandwiches to work too.

Last but not least, these kryptonite crystal soaps are just fun and amazing!! You can see the rest of the items in the Clark Kent treasury by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment