Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Antique

The beginning of a new week, a week worth of holiday woohoo! Chinese New Year is on Thursday and Friday and I get a whole week off from work, I am ecstatic!! :D Too bad the weather is too gloomy to take photos, maybe it will be better later this week. I have quite a few new pieces to show!

While we wait for that, here is this week's word pick. This week's word was picked by the beautiful Ayca who has a gorgeous shop and hails from Turkey. Her word is...

ANTIQUE



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Antique

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Ayca.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

maybe "Cottage Rose" and your background is making me think of sunshiny lemons,it's so gray and dull here today in S.Illinois!

Urban Heirlooms said...

Your treasury is breathtaking! Thank you for featuring my antique key messenger bag. :) The word I propose is "WARM".

Sadiie said...

Hello and thank you for featuring my cup and saucer in your treasury. It's a fun idea! May I suggest a word? I suggest "fragile".

Best wishes from Prague.
Sadiie

Post a Comment