Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Luggage

Finally, my work is done. (for now) Been wrestling with 8 videos to be done in 4 days since late last week, super glad it is finally done and I can have a breather, at least until the client comes back with changes, eek! Taking a small break to update the slightly dusty blog hehe.

Terribly sorry for being late again, but here is this week's word picks!

LUGGAGE



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Luggage

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Lani from SongbirdDreamer.

EDIT: OOPS!!! Her chosen word is actually Worldly, LOL!! I should have read her convo more properly hahaha, I mistaken because 'luggage' was in the same sentence. Not to fear, Worldly will be next week's word then :D

2 comments:

Stephanie Round said...

Thank you for including me in your beautiful treasury!
I love the idea of people suggesting words x

artangel said...

This is a great idea! Thanks again for including my canvas in this week's Treasury.

How about the word "forest" for next time!

Post a Comment