Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Rush

Terribly sorry for the late post, been so busy lately that I barely had room to breath. This week's weekly word feature is two days late but I hope you will forgive little ole me, who has a day job and other obligations. @_@

So it was quite apparent that the person that chose this word on Monday was stressed out from work already, because her word was...

RUSH



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Rush

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Jenny from jpbeads.

2 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

Awesome treasury and thanks for including me in it!!

My word suggestion is "Wild"

:)
Rocki

Dollybird said...

That Chicago pic is makin me proud of my city! Thanks for including my Lil Gold Rush ring!

My word is "Proud"

Love, dollybird

Post a Comment