Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Wild

Alright, now that I had upgraded my house's internet service to a much higher speed, (I was on their previous plan for 5 years, can you believe how outdated I am?!) I solemnly swear that I will update my blog more on time from now on, since I can't use the excuse that my connection is down anymore!

But still, they are a pretty reliable bunch, just you watch, it'll be down or wonky soon enough.

I had a lot of fun doing this week's word picks, and I'm pretty happy with the outcome too. :) This week's word is...

WILD



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Wild

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Rocki from Rocki's Artisan Metalwork and Rocki's Supplies.

And on an unrelated note, I got on the front page again in the weekend! Soooo HAPPY!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment