Sunday, May 22, 2011

100 Bracelets!

The first 100 pearl cluster bracelets that I had made! And right now I'm already somewhere in the middle of 100+. Maybe I will be able to reach 200 by the end of 2011. ;) Some of these sold quickly, some did not, some I retook the photos, some still needed new photos.

Funny thing is, the majority of these I was selling as OOAK bracelets, then I realized it was a lot of hassle to take photos and edit every single bracelet. Plus I've had a few requests for bridesmaids gifts and no one seemed to mind if they were OOAK or not. So that's when I decided to have them made to order, instead of OOAK. I will cycle out some of the older designs/colors eventually when I run out of beads of those colors. Hopefully that won't be too soon though. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment