Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Charity

I apologize for my (slightly) prolonged absence and the missing of my last Around the World post. As some of you may had known, blogger went through quite a bit of a cough last week, which made it read-only for a while, and then they rolled back quite a bit to fix whatever problem they had. I was following them via twitter and they said they will restore all the posts that went missing during the maintenance period, but that never happened to my post. :'( And losing a post like that really killed one's drive to write or update at all... (especially since I type like a turtle) I'll retype that post later...

Anyways, hopefully I'll get my drive back this week. And I'll start off with weekly word picks that had been on a hiatus for... wow... nearly a month?? Dude, I've really been slacking too much. (or time is just flying!!) This week's word was suggested by one of my friends who had the biggest heart... Huey from Nottypooch! :) And her pick is...

CHARITY



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Charity

Such loving ad giving people they are aren't they? :) All of the listings above donate all or part of their sales to charity. It feels nice to know there are so many nice people there are in this world. So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Huey from Nottypooch.

3 comments:

AnnRan said...

I love your choices in this treasury - not only do they serve a good purpose, but the pieces look absolutely great together. A beautiful composition. Thank you for including my greyhound note cards :-) <3

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your support and for sharing these great finds :-)

(not Jeff, but Julie of JJB Studio)

Veganosaurus said...

Beautiful treasury! I feel honored that you included my wire wrapped bracelet. Thank you so much. :)

My word suggestion for your next treasury: Vegan. :)

Post a Comment