Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Bliss

Mysteriously, much like Vegan to Charity, this week's picks were of a similar shade to last week's picks on Train. I swear this is coincidental lol, I did not do this on purpose. I guess for next week I should consciously avoid the similar color scheme. :)

Anyways, this week's word was picked by the wonderful Brenda of LoveInfinitely. And her pick is...

BLISS



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Bliss in Pink

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!


This week's word was chosen by Brenda from LoveInfinitely.

1 comments:

magalerie said...

Hello Alex,
Thank you so much for featuring my photo in your "Bliss" collection. :)
I love your color choices.
For a next week, I'll suggest the word "wind".
Best regards from Paris,
Anne

Post a Comment