Saturday, November 12, 2011

Around the World - San Diego, CA - boygirlparty

Even if you don't know boygirlparty by name, but you've probably seen their work before on Etsy. At least, that was the case with me hehe. My first encounter was with their To-do list notepad that Etsy featured in a blog post. I just love their whimsical and uniquely adorable drawing style, that owl is especially memorable! And the way they use their colors, and the abundant patterns and texture, you just can't help but smile as you look at them. Not only paper products, they also produce a wide variety of merchandises with their adorable artworks such as t-shirts, jewelry, pocket mirrors and magnets. Check out their shop for more!

I have to admit that my favorite animal is the owl! Followed closely by the cat! (just sooooo cute!) What is your favorite animal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment