Saturday, March 30, 2013

30 Days of List - Mini Manifesto


  1. Be creative
  2. Be productive.
  3. Be curious.
  4. Be honest.
  5. Be kind.
  6. Keep my mind open.
  7. Be positive.
  8. Honor promises.
  9. Not waste time.
  10. Look forward, don't look back.
  11. Don't just say it, do it!
  12. Only shed tears for good shows.
  13. Follow my intuition.
Aaaand that marks my last list. Phew! I can't believe it, I actually finished all 30 lists!! And it had been a busy month with Etsy work + personal life too. I gotta admit, I'm going to miss making these, at the same time, I'm grateful for the extra 1-2 hours freed up to do work each day too haha. I'll still try and free up some time once in a while to dust my typography skills. I had been thinking of making some typography prints for my upcoming print shop. (that I had been planning for years lol) So we'll see how things will go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment