Saturday, July 27, 2013

Finally Something New!


Just a small update, nothing huge. I'm currently in the middle of adding 6mm pearls into the supply shop Starjuice. A little late I know, but you'd be surprised how difficult it is to find time to take the photos for them! I still have the 4mm versions that I have yet to photograph, but will do soon in the next week or so.

I've been feeling so terrible for the lack of updates to the blog the past two weeks, but it had been so crazily busy that I'm freaking out about work every few days, and my body is taking a toll too. I have a bajillion things to do and not enough time to do it! So many new things that I need to make, current orders to rush, photos to edit, things to write and finalizing the itinerary for the San Francisco trip! I'm getting there though... slowly and surely.

I'll try to update the blog more next week, no promises, but I'll definitely try! Here enjoy photos of these super cute colorful beads I got for Starjuice! Listing them in the shop soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment